Our mission is research and development of recording, modulation and restoration of brain functions.
Main themes are as follows,
1) Research and development of recording and analysis methods of magnetoencephalography
2) Research and development of implantable wireless brain-machine interfaces
3) Research and development of neural informatics, modulation and restoration related to 1) and 2).
- Nikkei Science, the Japanese version of Scientific American showed our BMI research in the November 2019 issue. 2019.10.01
- Professor Hirata was elected the president of ISACM. 2019.09.15
- Department of Neurological Diagnosis and Restoration was established. 2019.04.01
- Professor Masayuki Hirata appeared on a TV program, TBS ‘Yoyaku Sattou! Senmon-gairai Special’ 2018.11.29
- Dr. Hiroaki Hashimoto was chosen as the first place in The 77th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neurosurgical Society BRONZE Project 2018.10.15